Monday, August 30, 2010

Samantha = a good Listener

Samuel + anthos = Samantha..
Which means A good listener,
a Listener of God,
or God has heard..

A good listener..
Well, I admit, I like to listen to my friend's stories..
I like their story actually,
but sometimes I get bored cause some people always tell the same topic of their stories..
Such as "boys" for girls..

But it's seems that they rarely ask me 4 my story..
I don't know it's only my feeling or it's the truth..

Well, My story might not as interesting as theirs,
but I want to share is it wrong?
When I share some story,
they just listen and done, do nothing..
Never give response or advice..
Well, sometimes they give advice but what I really need actually is response..

2 comments:

  1. tata, ud lama ga nge-blog...haha
    arti nama lu tw drmn??
    miss u so much ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, fell. hehe..
    gw search di Wikipedia.. hehe..
    tpi kalo nama lu, gw meragukan ada di sono.. hehe...
    miss u too...

    ReplyDelete