Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The moon and the sun

In this lonely valentine day, suddenly it became the most unbelievable day...
in this day, two handsome guys came to my life

One is very cheerful
every time I see him, he's always smiling and make me feel warm...
Just like the sun...

One is very cold..
every time I see him, he's always no expression..
feels like it's really hard to be close to him..
just like the moon...

one is talkative
every time I was sad, he's always by my side and comfort me

one is very quiet
every time always be my best listener..

but Love came in this time..
in the same time, the sun and the moon became the most important thing to me,
If I choose the sun, won't my nights be darker??
If I choose the moon, what happened with my days?? won't they be gone??

If Love force me to choose one between the moon and the sun,
then, I would rather give it up..
Friendship is enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment