Monday, April 12, 2010

what's the different???

I just received a text from my friend..
he said that he don't need my bio paper,,
he will borrow my other friend..

okay.. at first, i'm quite happy.
why??
cause I don't need to bring that paper to my friend's house..
but I'm quite disappointed..
still, why??
cause What's the different???
it's the same bio paper..
just not the same handwriting,
and not the same owner,
and not the exactly same answer
but the same point..

I might be not the number one in class,
but am I that bad??
until u won't borrow mine??

it's ok if u want to borrow hers,
but do u need to tell me??
do u need to ask me whether mine is done yet???

SO UNIMPORTANT...
just wasted my money!!!!!
don't u get it??
why can't u leave ur bad habit??
wasted the money of friends' cellphone??
first his, and now mine???

jus FYI,
we're tired with you...

1 comment: