Saturday, July 17, 2010

satisfaction

i know, people never feel satisfied..
but sometimes, we do need to be satisfied for a while..

Paragon.. the newest mall in town..
it's quite far from home,
and I went there just for watching movie??

Hey, I spent a lot of time planning this..
who will pick me up, with whom, and blablabla

then I got there.. bought the tickets, watched the movie..
my first aim CHECKED..
I called my mom and told her the movie's done,
she said that she was picking clothes at the dry clean,
I thought I still have time to buy coffee, or at least snacks..

well, as i know, Indonesian worker are SLOW.. d*mn SLOW..
that's why we need to queue everywhere..
at the locket, at the bakery, and everywhere...

and that's why, I didn't buy anything at last
cause my mom was outside.. ****

i need refreshing, people..
it's not easy to get there,,
and i don't want to went there just for watching A movie..
at least let me walk around for a while!!!
*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment