Thursday, October 21, 2010

"you're smart"....

A lot of my friends said,
"you're smart!!"
"So lucky to be you..."

what's the benefit of being me??
well, I admit, my score at school is good..
but, Have you ever seen me win a competition which don't have relation with subjects??

I'm just good at subjects..
I don't know what talent that I have..

some of them want to be like me,
have a good score at school and lalala...

hey, don't you think that you guys are more talented than me??
the fact is that, I envy you guys..
you maybe not good at school, but you have skills...
And you can use it..
But I think, not me..
I don't know what talent is mine..

I play piano, but just play.. *you know what i mean*
I draw, but just draw, no art..
I sing, but i just like it, I don't think my voice is special.
*sigh*

a lot of people said
"you're smart"
but nobody's ever said
"you're special"

4 comments:

  1. who says you don't have any talents out of school subjects?

    u're a good author.
    to make a good story isn't an easy thing to do, but you can do it well. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, bro.. But I don't think my stories are good enough.. still miss something..

    ReplyDelete
  3. haizhh,,
    u're special laa~
    hehehe
    This Samantha is the only one in this world !
    lol~
    everyone is special. Maybe they just hvnt found their talents yet.
    Just wait and keep fighting !!! ^^
    once more, u're special !!!
    :D

    ReplyDelete