Monday, November 29, 2010

I always wanna be your little girl

last night,
when I said good night to my mom and dad,
my dad said,
"why don't you grow up?"
and I actually didn't get what my dad said..
then he continued,
"why are you still like a little girl?"
I didn't know what to answer,
so I just smiled..

After I went out from their bedroom,
I told myself,
Because I always wanna be your little girl, dad...

I actually already planned something for my 17th b'day
but, I don't think that I'm gonna tell this to anyone,
except, they're reading my blog.. :)

everyone says 17.. you're now not a little girl/boy anymore..
you've grown up..
yes, we've grown up..
But here, in my heart, I always wanna be your little girl, mom, dad..
will you do this for me???

1 comment:

  1. haha... i like your way of thinking...

    Don't know how to write my opinion, I'll tell u on BBM :)

    ReplyDelete