Sunday, December 26, 2010

family

a lot of ppl said that FAMILY stands for "Father And Mother I Love You"
then what about brother and sister? They still part of a family, right??

that's not what I'm gonna talk about actually

I'd like to say *well, kinda complaining* about my and my friend's family condition..

Some of my friends' parents didn't allow them to have a relationship now.. I mean, when we're in High School. They think that we're not adult enough, while we think it's kinda late, because a lot of our friends alr had their relationship since... um... Junior High, or even maybe Elementary school..

well, but in my opinion, they have a very nice family.. They usually go somewhere, and it's usually abroad (where I wanted to have my holiday with my family), on holiday...

and they (my friends) aren't really happy with that condition..
They prefer having a relationship to having a holiday with family..
well, human never feel satisfied, right?? and they regret it when they lost it..

If can't have relationship is the only way to have a family vacation, then I prefer not to have a relationship right now....

No comments:

Post a Comment