Wednesday, March 2, 2011

i don't know whether it's a good day or a bad day.

the day I meant is the 25th of February..
well, I bet some of you know that it is my birthday,
and I actually had already been waiting for it..
I always wondering, what will my friends give me,
or who will wish me a happy birthday,
and whether it's going to be a good day or a bad day..
I admit, I kinda like a little kid..

the night before, I slept at my mom's bedroom,
I woke up around 5 and activate my cellphone..
2 messages.. wow...
5.15 am some friends started to write “HBD Tata" on their's blackberry messenger status..
then, they started to chat me..

I went to school, my friends gave me cupcakes and a watch..
To be honest, the cupcakes looks cute, but when you see it carefully, it's quite frightening.. especially the chip and dale.. haha.. :p *just saying*
the watch is cool, all white.. but I'm afraid, I'll make it dirty.. :D
I move from class to class bringing that big bag with cupcakes inside.. -.-'''

After school, I did my routine, which is went to an english course and chinese course..
I brought cakes for my teachers. and actually I hope someone will appear that day...
but in fact, I didn't see the person I'd like to see...

and that day ended just like that.. although I was happy to see the presents, but there's still my wish which hasn't been realized..

No comments:

Post a Comment