Monday, March 21, 2011

random

this entry is going to be super random.. don't be shocked, 'kay??

I'm going to join a study tour to Taiwan during the summer holiday..from mid June to mid July..Yesterday was the first meeting.. All of the participator must come..The teacher told us some information.. We must come again nxt week to join the classes.. there are 2 classes, or maybe 3, chinese, singing, and dancing.. i wish we don't need to sing old songs... and I wish the chinese class won't be boring... well, a bit is fine.. but don't be too boring.. haha.. I can't wait for this Taiwan trip..

I just watched Gnomeo and Juliet today..It's definitely funny.. I laughed all the time.. haha.. the music was arranged by Elton John... so good.. :) two thumbs up...

I'm watching Prince and Princess 2 recently.. A taiwanese drama series.. I'm kinda wishing to be a princess 2 too.. lol..

And I'm missing someone.. well, might be not someone only.. but some ones... don't know how to find them...

No comments:

Post a Comment