Saturday, December 19, 2009

anything

Well,
after posting the latest posting,
Now I realize that she's really important to me..
N i guess I'm not going out with friends, without her.
*except, I'm going to buy her present*

Tonight,
one o my friend ask "when will u start dating a boy?"
what a silly question is that??
how could he asked me that question??
seems that he already know the answer...
lol

Christmas is on the way already..
really wanted to give him a Christmas present,.,.
but how?? haha.. impossible...

5 comments:

  1. some of ur posts make me guess about 2 persons..
    "him" and "her"..
    i think i know the girl.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice, mom..
    jasper's really scary..
    haha..
    "it'll be a relief if he don't kill me.. "

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur posts?? post yg mna ae ya??
    lol..
    kayake aku nda nyangkut paut "him" ez..
    preview post khan keliatan bgt aku nulis "sister"...
    aq jd nda dong.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. well,, aku jg lupa sih,, kemaren aku baca xg mana..
    jd nda bisa jelasin jg..
    hmm..
    yg aku emg inget ya xg sister itu..
    i think i know..
    and the boy.. beneran lupa aku kemaren baca yg mana..
    maybe,, post yg ini.. par. 2..
    i'm not sure.. tp hawane sih xg par 2 itu..
    hehe.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oow.. part 2...
    hahaha.. emg silly oq..
    hehehe....

    ReplyDelete