Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Recently...

Hri ini terima rapor..
such an unimaginable result..
but, I don't really feel satisfied..
*yeah.. human never feel satisfied*
Why I just can't beat her anymore??
Although I know..
I already win in other subject,
but... *sigh* I.D.K n I.D.C

well, I'm happy to hear a happy news..
Kenielle
It's such a really happy news for me..
*thx to her 1st*
Last Sunday,
when I was at the bookstore with my fam,
my friend told me that she saw a news bout Kevin Jonas's Marriage..
In fact, he's engaged last June or may, I forgot..
And I already know that..
But He's married??
Oh God!!
It's really surprising...
Even Aaron Yan still single (and he's older than Kevin)
haha..Lol...
Anyway,,
CONGRATULATIONS!!! PAUL KEVIN JONAS JR AND DANIELLE DELEASA.....
MAY GOD BLESS BOTH OF YOU......

4 comments:

  1. FAHRENHEIT MERCHANDISE UP FOR PREORDER!RAINIE'S LATEST ALBUM TOO! THERE ARE OTHER IDOLS' MERCHANDISE, LIKE LOLLIPOP, SS501 AND SO ON! VISIT http://myccube.blogspot.com for more details!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kenapa pers di sana bisa bikin nama couple jd so sweet bgt gt sih???
    i'm wondering why..
    "kenielle" not bad.. ^^
    congrats too!!
    hehe.. kalo boleh gr dikit.. 'her' e aku bkn??
    wkwkwk..
    bookstore to?? =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. kmaren tgl 21,, vampir xg fotone nampang di atas tu ultah lho.. ^^
    hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh.. haha..
    yeah, I forgot it...
    Kevin + Danielle = Kenielle
    Nick + Miley = Niley
    Joe + Demi = Jemi
    Taylor + Selena = Taylena...

    ReplyDelete