Monday, December 28, 2009

ME...

It's the 1st time I write this blog using my phone..

I miss my friends (especially my bff),my computer, my fb, and my home..

1 thing I'm sure till now and later..
I'm definitely a big fan of Disney..
I bought a lot of disney stuff.. Bag, clothes, books.. And I hope, I'll get more.. :D

Books..
JB's books of course..
The series of camp rock..
*well, I kinda bit disappointed didn't buy the eng ver.. But it's fine.. I'm happy w that*
W these books, I feel like, they're here.. With me.. Sharing their stories..
Accompany me, entertain me...

But what I'm worrying is...
I enjoy my world, which I like, but nobody would share with me..
They do know JB and stuff, but they juz know..
I juz can't share it with them..
Feels like, forcing.. Forcing them to listen to me..
*hufff... Really annoying..and confusing*

I juz can't wait to find somebody who would share those things with me.. who would fine the real me.. N I don't need to be someone else.. I juz hv to be ME...

3 comments:

  1. sorry,, i can't like JB that much..
    i think we juz can share about details of twilite..
    but,, they're interesting,, i think..
    i can start to like them..
    but,, i'm afraid you're bored to share "evrything" with me..
    haha.. =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "everything"?? what everything???
    don't force urself.. i need a TRUE FANS of them..
    no need to do that juz 4 me...
    thx, sweetheart....

    ReplyDelete